Equinox Aventure welcomes a number of customers every day, many of whom use a vehicle. This policy specifies that it serves as a backdrop to the regulations governing the use of spaces reserved for parking.
Aim and goal of the procedure
The policy applies to all Equinox Adventure employees, customers, visitors, tenants and suppliers who must comply with the resulting regulations. Its goal is to oversee parking management and facilitate access for all users.
OPERATION OF PARKING ZONES
ZONE 1 – Parking at the Equinox Aventure headquarters and bike centre (750 Price Ouest Street)
- Any customer making a package rental at Equinox aventure ;
- Any visitor, for a maximum of 30 minutes between May 15 and October 15 ;
- Example : Dropping luggages in the morning for the luggage transportation service.
- Any customer participating in the "Bike and Beer'' activity.
ZONE 2 – Parking at the Riverbend Curling Club (1030 de la Gare Ouest Street)
Reserved for :
- Any customer with a package of more than one day without rental of equipment ;
- Any customer using our baggage transport service ;
- Any visitor, for a period of more than 30 minutes between May 15 and October 15.
- VEHICLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF THE ZONE 1
Any customer in parking zone 1 must comply with the directives issued by the managers of Equinox Aventure in order to ensure effective management of the space reserved for parking lots.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS
All parking lot users undertake to respect the policy, its regulations and the indications placed for them on the parking areas.
- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
Equinox Aventure is not responsible for theft or damage caused to vehicles or bicycles parked in one of the parking areas.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE POLICY
The application of this policy is the responsibility of Equinox Adventure employees who reserve the right to take all appropriate measures to ensure compliance with the policy and the regulations resulting from it.