In winter, the ice allows us to reclaim Lake St-Jean, stretched out in conditions reminiscent of the Arctic Pole. Designed for two people, the interior of these tiny house allows you to observe, in comfort, the northern and polar climate of the lake St-Jean. A dome protects you and let you see the immensity of this icy desert. Equinox Aventure currently operates 3 units in the sector in the Saint-Gédéon, thus cohabiting with the magnificent landscape of the expansion of Pointe-Taillon National Park.
• Departure from our base in Saint-Gédéon (1:00 p.m.)
• Preparatory meeting
• Safety guidelines
• Departure for a visit of the Igloft
• Arrival at the Igloft to drop off your equipment
• Free activity
• Wake up with the sunrise and have lunch in peace.
• Return to our base in Saint-Gédéon (11h00)
• 1 dinner (Choice displayed when booking) and 1 continental breakfast
• Orientation meeting
• Emergency procedure with cellphone
• Bottled drinking water
• Chemical toilet
• Cookware and bedding
• Small fireplace and heater
• A list of equipment included and to be expected will be sent to you by one of our employees when your reservation is processed.
• Liability insurance 2 million
• Transport to the Igloft
• Personal effects
• Hot water
• Running water