Reservations are made online and must be made at least 24 hours before the rental
(Full deposit on booking and refundable if canceled within more than 24 hours).
For any information: by phone at (418) 720-6663
For people passing by :
- Possibility to make a reservation directly on site with the BRM mobile application.
- Note that you will not have any guarantee of product availability if you do not make an official reservation 24 hours in advance.
For rentals of more than one day :
- For requests to move equipment outside the site, the customer must have the equipment deemed adequate to transport watercraft.
- A special waiver must be signed for the movement of the equipment.
Rental criteria :
- There must be at least 1 adult to supervise each rental.
- No child aged 12 and under can rent a solo kayak (it is preferable to use a duo kayak accompanied by an adult).
- No solo kayak will be sent alone on the lake. (Minimum 2 people to rent solo kayaks).
- Weight limitation: duo kayak 420 lbs in total (190 kg) and solo kayak 230 lbs (104 kg).
Business hours :
June (from the 24th): Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
July: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
August: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
September: Open on weekends on request until September 15 only.
Closure of the center after August 27 (*Possibility of reservation only during the week, for groups of 4 people or more)
May be changed without notice depending on the weather.
Procedure for online reservation
- Select your item
- Choose date
- Choose the time to take possession of the equipment
- Choose the rental period
- Choose sizes and quantities
- Click on book
- Add more information as needed in the NOTES section
- Take the next step and enter your personal information
- Accept the general conditions
- Make payment
- Confirm the order
Link for online booking: