PART 1 - Turnkey summer and winter packages
* All reservations must be made directly with an Equinox Adventure advisor.
1. Security deposit amount
- 1.1 - Security deposit set at 20% of the total purchase amount, after taxes.
- 1.2 - Non-refundable security deposit at all times.
2. Booking process
- Step 1 - First make a request for a stay via our site (electronic form, email, telephone, etc.).
- Step 2 - One of our travel counselors will get back to you within 24 business hours with a quote.
- Step 3 - If you have no change to make to the stay, you can confirm your reservation and availability. Our advisor will then be able to make reservations. Once all reserved, the deposit is taken from your credit card. You will then receive a confirmation email containing your receipt and an information document about your stay.
- Step 4 - Payment of the balance is made according to the conditions listed above.
3. Operation for deposit
- 3.1 - A valid credit card number or an email address linked to an active Paypal account must be given directly when booking.
- 3.2 - Paypal: The deposit must be validated before the reservation is processed.
- 3.3 - Credit card: The package is processed before taking the deposit.
- 3.4 - The deposit is then posted to the customer's account and is used for final payment.
Payment of the balance: At our Equinox Alma offices, you can pay by VISA, Mastercard, debit and cash. To make a remote payment, by phone, we accept VISA and Mastercard only.
- 3.1 - One week (7 days) or more before the departure of the package: No charge.
- 3.2 - Less than 7 days before departure: Fee of $ 15 per modification.
- 3.3 - 24 hours and less before departure: Fee of $ 25 per modification.
- 3.4 - During the stay: No modification allowed.
- 4.1 - One week (7 days) or more before the departure of the package: No charge other than the security deposit.
- 4.2 - Less than 7 days before departure: Fee equivalent to the first night of the package ($ 100 per night) and loss of the security deposit.
- 4.3 - 24 hours and less before departure or absence at departure (no show): Fee equivalent to the first two nights of the package ($ 100 per night) and loss of the deposit.
- 4.4 - During the stay: Reimbursement of unused nights during the stay, less one night ($ 100 per night calculated per package).
- 4.5 - In case of cancellation, due to COVID-19 or other special medical reasons, we will refund the 20% deposit.
- 5.1 - The deposit is transferable to another person who would take the place of a cancellation in a group.
- 5.2 - The deposit for a group made in full by the person who made the reservation is transferable to the rest of the group in the event of cancellation of a participant.
- 5.3 - The security deposit can be transferred to another package or another date. Regular change fees apply.
- 5.4 - The pricing of a group may change in the event of cancellation if the number of participants is no longer sufficient to reach the group rate.
6. Group trip
Special conditions may apply for group stays. The minimum number of people may vary depending on the requests of the client and the partners with whom Equinox Aventure does business. Please check with your travel advisor for more information.
7. Choice of accommodation
- 7.1 - Équinox Aventure reserves the right, if necessary, to change accommodation (hotels, inns, lodges, chalets, camping, etc.) with accommodation of the same quality (similar in price). In the event that no similar accommodation is available, Equinox Aventure will suggest to the client higher quality accommodation (at an additional cost), lower quality accommodation (at a discount).
- 7.2 - Equinox Aventure, for the sake of protecting its expertise, transmits the name and addresses of the accommodation once the 20% deposit has been made.